Alpha Media – Louisville is looking for a part-time Board Operator. Alpha Media owns and operates 250 radio stations in 51 markets across the United States. The Board Operator is responsible for operating the station’s audio controls in the studio and at remote broadcasts.
We operate seven dynamic stations, including – WDJX, WGZB, WGHL, WMJM and WXMA
We are live and local in every market and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Operate on-air console and audio controls.
- Monitor station transmitters.
- Receive and screen incoming calls during the broadcast.
- Run live talk shows.
- Produce and edit audio programming segments. (Adobe Audition Experience)
- Play music and commercials.
- Assist with remote appearances.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
- Experience in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle strict deadlines.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License and current auto insurance.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer.